Feb 6, 2020
Litigation in the Digital Age: A Guide to the Paperless Practice
Advances in technology now allow litigators to conduct their practices entirely digitally. Many already do. Others are unsure how to go about doing this. Do you fall into this group? Join our experienced faculty who will guide you through the basics of going paperless.
They will walk you through the steps of how to achieve this by examining and discussing:
- The essentials of document management systems, practice management software, data rooms and cloud vs. server based systems
- The concerns regarding cyber security
- The Law Society requirements for maintaining records
- Tips and tools for practice management such as note-taking, voice notes, cursive-to-typing
- Electronic issuance of claims and service by e-mail and its process
- How to prepare for and conduct digital hearings
Register now for this highly useful and essential program.